Monday 2 January 2012

Orofluido Mask & Beauty Elixir Review




I received the Orofluido Hair Mask, Oil and Gold Shimmer Dust as a one of my Christmas gifts. (Thank you Kate) It couldn't had come at a better time as my hair at the moment is in serious need of some tender loving care. It is a little bit dry, not to mention there's a lot of breakage...

It's only been a little over a week and I've managed so far to do 3 mask treatments followed by the oil treatment on damp hair. I really really like it! It leaves you hair feeling silky, smelling gorgeous and the most important thing is that it doesn't leave your hair feeling oily :))

I will continue to use this product, but will probably cut down to 1 mask treatment a week. My hair tends to loose volume if I use too much conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment